Your Privacy is something that we really care about. Please read all the key points:
- At the moment that you request our services, when you use our Website or request services from us (such as booking an event with us) or otherwise engage with us, we may collect Personal Information from you from the CONTACT US form. We will use this information and data only to provide our services, to comply with our legal obligations, to make our business better and create a genuine customer service and where we will ask you for an specific consent if needed.
- Now, you can stop us using some of your personal information at any time, it is your right. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know or ask email@example.com if you need further discussion.
- 81Events LTD
Our company will use you PERSONAL INFORMATION like your name, address, number , dietary preferences or financial information, which it was collected by us but provided by you or someone that you gave the permission to (Corporate information) all in agreement with the “Data Protection Legislation“, meaning any law applicable from time to time relating to the processing of Personal Information and/or privacy, as in force at the date of this Agreement or as re-enacted, applied, amended, superseded, repealed or consolidated, including without limitation, the UK Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
If you using the website, please be aware that we may collect this information if you request information by CONTACT US.
2. When are we using your personal information then?Once you are engaging with our social media, website or making a booking by email or phone call, you may have to provide those details, otherwise it will be difficult to communicate and to provide our best service. Frequently, you may apply for a job with us, so all the details on your cv will be kept for a period of time as you did provide us with it.
a} You may want to be contacted for specific promotions, offers or brochures.
You then need to be registered as we had explained before. But we will not pass this information to third parties. You will have the choice of type of approach and unsubscribe at any time option.
b} if you have requested a quote for your event.
In the future we may add optional brochure request or newsletter but you can always follow us actively in social media or read our blog. We don’t like to bother you. We will love to be in touch tough.
c} We will need financial information (Personal information)
For payments. Yes, we will ask you for personal information in order to provide our business.
They will need to provide a similar Privacy Protection but we will be in a sharing data situation with your consent,
e} Wedding or event planner
We will have to share personal information with those that you have chosen as possible or selected suppliers to be coordinated by us. So, information like your name, email or number could be share only with your consent.
3. Other type of Data Collection
“Technical Personal Information“. Technical Personal Information may include:
- Device data.
- Location data.
- Log data about your visit.
- Data about your interactions.
- Personal Information that we receive from other sources:
Sometimes, a third person will make your booking on your behalf, or your company will pass your details or dietary requirements, a list of names for a party, a very common situation that we will handle under professionalism and discretion.
Children’s Personal Information If you are a young person under the age of 18, you may only access or use our website under the supervision of your parent or guardian.
But at times we will need Sensitive Personal Information, in order to provide our service. Any medical, allergy, or specific care for that person will be handle with respect and destroy from our data when no longer have a lawful need to be retain. Dietary requirements due to religion or philosophical belief will be follow to make sure the celebration is safe and comfortable including everyone. Once is done, we should delete the information.
Social Media Competitions
We may run social media promotions where we will ask for your registration, always with the right to unsubscribe.
We don’t use third parties to run our business, so our cookies are just for the good and improvement of our services and website Find more info about no eating cookies www.allaboutcookies.org.
We can not guarantee the transfer of information securely, as this is not up to us, we will take all the steps to make it as safe as possible but in cases of Cybernet attacks or insecure servers no from our side, the risk is completely yours.
Outside the UE
In case that we run an event outside the UE and we use suppliers that are not from the UE, we will carry on sharing the personal information to complete and deliver our service with your explicit consent to do so.
If one day, UK is not part of the UE, all the references to UE will mean UE and UK.
Contact us if you need more information from Monday to Friday, 9-5pm firstname.lastname@example.org